On 7/21/17 at 1:24 PM, Spyhunter created this epitome of digital genius:
Yes, I have followed the instruction and it worked with my version of SeaMonkey.

Everything it's functional on the page.

I'm on win 10 64 bits.

Let me know.

Spyhunter

Ed Mullen a écrit :
On 7/21/17 at 1:10 PM, Spyhunter's prodigious digits fired off with great aplomb:
Hello Ed,

I'm using SeaMonkey version 2.51 (x64) build by Adrian Kalla and have no issue with the link you provided.

Give it a try : https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/~akalla/unofficial/seamonkey/nightly/ <https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/%7Eakalla/unofficial/seamonkey/nightly/>

Spyhunter

Ed Mullen a écrit :
Weird issue. Go to:

https://www.google.com/search?q=joyc%27s%20craft%20shop&gws_rd=ssl

Page displays fine. Click any of the small inset images under the map. Page does not display.

Works fine in Firefox and IE.

Tried in Safe Mode, same result.

Did you click one of the images as I said? There's no problem with the page at the above link, it's the page that results from clicking the images.

Well, it doesn't work for me and others using the default UA. Spoofing Firefox UA lets it work.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/