> Your comment is confusing.  What do you mean by "upgrades"?  The language in
> SeaMonkey when you check is "updates" not "upgrades".
Ok Updates is it.
> I recall the last update was all messed up as far as internal push and it was
> a long wait to get it.  Is that the case this time too?
This will not work at all for this release assuming that you are using the official version. If you use Linux and the version is/was provided by your distribution just ignore. The distributor will then update it as usual.
FRG

Desiree wrote:
On 7/24/2017 9:53 PM, Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
I forgot. Upgrades will not work for 2.48. With the switch to new distribution
servers trying to make this work turned out to be not possible in the given
timeframe.
FRG

Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
The release is done but there are problems with the configuration for the
distribution servers so it has not been officially announced yet.
You can grab the full installer from here:

https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/seamonkey/releases/2.48/
If it comes down to doing a new build (very very very unlikely) you would need
to download again and reinstall but nothing which would be problematic.
Please backup your profile before upgrading in case you want to go back. There
were some changes in the Mozilla code which might break older add-ons.
FRG

Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Is there an official verified working release of SM 2.48 final I can
download? Or should I wait for the auto-updater to offer me the update?

---
http://www.avg.com