On 8/2/2017 10:58 AM, Bea wrote:
> Your instructions on how to uninstall Chrome worked. The notices stopped
> immediately. Thank you for that.
>

> AVG isn't on my laptop at all. I currently have  Malwarebytes and a different
> anti-virus.
>

> Bea

Hmm.  I guess the headers in your newsgroup message about AVG were
because my own installation of AVG Anti-Virus checked the message.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump demands loyalty to himself from Republican members
of Congress.  I always thought that members of Congress -- House
and Senate -- were required to be loyal to the people of the
United States.  In any case, they all swore an oath of office
to be loyal to the Constitution.