On Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 8:54:49 PM UTC-5, marks...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
> Just updated to 2.48 a few minutes ago.  Now I cannot contact my router at
> 192.168.11 anymore.  I get a red error screen saying.......401 Authorization
> Required
> This server could not verify that you are authorized to access. Either you
> supplied the wrong credentials(e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't
> understand how to supply the credentials required.
>
> I never had a problem before since going to Seamonkey from Netscape.  It used
> to bring up a dialog box with the password and I just had to click OK to
> connect to the router.
>
> This release broke it.  Have not yet tried to reinstall 2.46 yet.
> Any ideas?
>
> Mark

I downgraded to 2.40 because it was the latest that I had already downloaded
and had saved.  I must have done the 2.46 update automatically.
I see that the 1350152 bug is marked as resolved as of 11 hours ago.
I assume that means that I must wait for the next release beyond 2.48 for the
fix to be active?  If so, I will download and manually reinstall 2.46 in the
meantime.
Thank you for your information.
Mark