On 8/5/2017 2:57 PM, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
> After upgrading to 2.48 I encountered two issues. Windows 10 Pro 1704
> SeaMonkey 2.48 32-bit.
>
> First issue is ReminderFox plugin failed to sync with Google Calendar.
> Failed with 400 bad request. Been using ReminderFox for years with no
> problem but now would not sync even when trying to recreate the link. So
> substituted with Lightning plus Provider for Google Calendar. Fair
> substitute except you cannot really mark status of events like in
> ReminderFox.
>
> Next issue that was the deal breaker could no longer print from
> SeaMonkey. Either direct or via Print Preview would throw error.
>
> Tested on Linux and does not seem to have the print problem.
>
> Reinstalled 2.46. Rebooted and not only does print and print preview now
> works but ReminderFox plugin works!
>
> Anyone else have similar issues?

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101
        SeaMonkey/2.48

I am able to print both 1-page Web pages and 4-page Web pages.

No, I do not have ReminderFox; and I do not use Google Calendar. (Is
ReminderFox a plugin, or is it an extension?)  I do have some 28
extensions installed in SeaMonkey.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump demands loyalty to himself from Republican members
of Congress.  I always thought that members of Congress -- House
and Senate -- were required to be loyal to the people of the
United States.  In any case, they all swore an oath of office
to be loyal to the Constitution.