DoctorBill wrote:
Lately I have had SM display an empty page when I click on a link.
There is a lot in the Location Bar, but NOTHING shows up.

Here is an example:
https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&q=Pawn%2Bshops%2Bspokane&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=47660891,-117300504,4608&tbm=lcl&ved=0ahUKEwi6zpSFocXVAhXhjFQKHUSUAhQQjGoIWA&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4&rldoc=1

If the above shows up on someone else's screen, why not mine.
Adblocker on, Popups checked.

This is happening more and more of late.

BTW - This was from a display of Pawn Shops in my area - at the bottom
was a link
that said "more" - implying one could see more listed by clicking the
link.....

I think something similar came up here a couple of months ago. Try turning off "Advertise Firefox Compatibility" at Edit > Preferences > Advanced > HTTP Networking. The "more places" link works for me with that option off. With it on, clicking "more places" leads to a page with the Google heading (so not a completely empty page) but no other content.

--
Mark.