On 8/14/2017 6:36 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
Big Jim wrote:
Since upgrading to SeaMonkey 2.48, AOL video's always autoplay.  This
was previously blocked in older SM versions.

My config settings are:

media.autoplay.enabled                    user set      false
media.block-autoplay-until-in-foreground  default       false

I have tried toggling the second setting both ways and it makes no
difference.

Blocked here with media.autoplay.enable set to false and a restart.

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0 SeaMonkey/2.48

I tried changing it to "true"and doing a SM restart and then changing it back to "false" followed by another restart and the videos still autoplay. I also tried a new "test" profile and it made no difference.