On 8/26/17, David Guymer <david.guy...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> There is something wrong with SeaMonkey 2.48.Every page I go to I get a
> certificate warning.
>
> I have aspersky Total Security 18.0. I have imported the Certificate
> from this program with the same warning afterwards.

It sounds like the cert wasn't imported - or maybe it wasn't imported
into the right place?
edit / preferences
privacy & security / certificates / manage certificates
authorities

do you see the Kaspersky cert there?

but before clicking on import take a look at
  https://www.us-cert.gov/ncas/alerts/TA17-075A
Allowing your a/v program to inspect traffic from https sites might be
desirable but be aware of the trade-offs.

Lee