I am running Sea-monkey 2.46 on Windows 7 64 bit (completely updated with
all updates).  Sea-monkey consistently crashes every time I log out of my
online banking website (Amegybank.com) and Sea-monkey generates a report
and "supposedly" sends it to you all.  This has been happening for over 7
months now, I have never received any inquiry from you folks as to what
follow on info you might need.  Do you get these reports, or are these
self-generating reports from sea-monkey just ending up in some black hole
of space?
-Steve Greer