meagain wrote:

Using SM 2.48 I open a SM 'new message' then open the window
'Address Book' and drag and drop an email address into the "To"
field. BUT it pastes looking like this:

Bill Peter <wkpeter@comcast.netBill Peter <wkpe...@comcast.net>>

How can I clean this up, such as by editing the whole Address Book as
text?

I get the same duplication with 2.46. Depending on the precise details of my mouse movement, the second copy can appear on a separate To: line or somewhere within the same line.

It's clearly not a problem with the data, but with the transfer process, so I wouldn't mess with the address book entries.

Paul B. Gallagher