On 9/7/17 9:23 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Glen wrote:

David E. Ross wrote:
On 9/7/2017 1:25 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
On the printed page and on the print-preview screen the image is
not present... ...printing that page
<http://www.underarmour.fr/fr-fr/boxer-boxerjock-ua-original-series%2C-entrejambe-15%C2%A0cm%2C-pour-homme/1277238.html>

Is this normal ?

By any chance, is it a background image?  If so:

1.  On the menu bar, go to [File > Page Setup].

2.  On the Format & Options tab of the Page Setup Window, make sure
the Print Background checkbox is checked.

I kept forgetting to look it up, as to the reason images were not
printing for me, and now it works again. Awesome! You saved me time.
Thank you! :)

Good for you, not for me. Changing the setting had no effect here.

There are lots of pages where SeaMonkey omits some of the content for no reason I can fathom. A good example is <http://www.websudoku.com>. Choose any puzzle and try to print it. You get the grid but no numbers -- totally useless.

Do you select Print from under the puzzle, or Print from the SeaMonkey Menu bar?

I see the numbers in both print previews. Haven't tried to print it.

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>