On 9/19/2017 2:55 AM, Daniel wrote:
> On 19/09/2017 9:07 AM, David E. Ross wrote:
>
> <Snip>
>
>> Note that I use Thunderbird for E-mail, not SeaMonkey.  That is because
>> I frequently switch browser profiles, and I do not want to switch
>> mail-news profiles when I do that.  Several versions of Thunderbird ago,
>> Thunderbird would often "forget" my password.  That has been corrected.
>> I believe that the latest version of SeaMonkey and a few versions before
>> this one contains the same correction.
>>
> For David, not OP!!
>
> David, have you considered having multiple SeaMonkey Profiles ... with
> all the Mail & News set-ups pointing to the same, single, set of folders??
>
> (Why did I ask?? I'm sure you have .... but just in case .....!)

Some of my preferences for SeaMonkey differ from my preferences for
Thunderbird, but those preferences use the same preference variables.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Yes, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and other
"founding fathers" owned slaves.  However, they created
a nation.  Robert E. Lee, Jefferson Davis, Thomas
"Stonewall" Jackson and other "heroes" of the
Confederacy tried to tear the nation apart.  Statues
and other monuments to those "heroes" of the
Confederacy actually celebrate traitors and treason.

See my <http://www.rossde.com/editorials/edtl_conf_flag.html>.