That would be great FRG, perhaps with the use of wetransfer.com ?

Dirk

Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
I am with you but providing 64 bit versions with the current infrastructure is not trivial. Also mapi is still broken in all TB and SeaMonkey 64 bit versions. This will be resolved over time. Even Firefox only switched the x86 users to x64 with the current version.

If you need a 64 bit version I can provide a local build. In fact using it right now :)

FRG

Dirk Munk wrote:
Thanks, but there is no 64 bit Windows version.
The Windows version is still developed in 32 bit, and at the very end of the testing a 64 bit version is produced?

How many 32 bit Windows systems are still around? Can't be that many, XP and Vista were primarily used as 32 bit versions, but I guess from Windows 7 onwards people installed 64 bit versions.

Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
> Can you recommend any of these?

No. 2.53 is the end of the line for probably a few months to a year at least. Mozilla really broke the code with all the removals and more to come. I have 2.55 patched up with a bunch of interim fixes but most add-ons are broken.

Use 2.49.1 candidate 4 if you want a stable release now. I can provide a 2.53 but if you are after security updates this will only be good till Fx 57 is released.

FRG

Dirk Munk wrote:
Thanks FRG.

At present I'm using 2.53a1, and I've noticed there are 2.54a1 and 2.55a1 versions.

Can you recommend any of these?

Dirk

Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
Which version / build id? This was broken in 2.53+ for some time and fixed 4 weeks ago.

Bug 1379369

FRG

> Dirk Munk wrote:
When I open a link from another application, I will get a new and completely empty window, instead of a new tab with the web page.

I looked in the browser preferences, and everything seems to be ok.

What can cause this problem?