On 31/10/2017 4:35 AM, EE wrote:
Daniel wrote:
On 29/10/2017 11:54 PM, Lori wrote:
Is there any way to control the size of the header section?
Getting hard to see.

Control _/+ only controls the opened messages.

Lori, as I understand things, your Windows system controls the font
size and type used in the message header display area, so you would
have to increase the font size used across your Computer to change it
in the SeaMonkey Mail & Newsgroups Header section.

That should not be necessary.  I increased the font sizes in the whole
interface by adding code to a userChrome.css file.

/* Do not remove the @namespace line -- it's required for correct
functioning */
@namespace
url("http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul";);
 /* set default namespace to XUL */

/* Fonts */
window,page,dialog,menu,wizard,prefwindow,tab,statusbar,toolbar,textbox,button
{
   font-size: 15px !important;
   font-family: Trebuchet MS !important;
}

You can change the font size and family to suit.  You have to build that
file yourself, and put it into a chrome subdirectory in your SeaMonkey
profile.
http://kb.mozillazine.org/UserChrome.css

EE, I had thought that should have been possible using UserChrome.css or UserContent.css, but had heard the method I suggested was the only way out!

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.48 Build identifier: 20170329183526

Go Dallas Cowgirls!! .... Err!! ... Um!! .. I mean *Go Dallas Cowboys* !!