Hello,

I have upgraded Seamonkey from 2.46 to 2.48 (unofficial linux AMD64 tarball from official web page but I have tried to build it from sources with the same result).

On all but one workstations I use, Seamonkey runs fine. On the last one, each character printed by Seamonkey on display is 'noisy'. There are a lot of dots or little lines between characters (even in menu). 2.46 on the same workstation ran without this bug. I'm not sure that this bug comes from Seamonkey itself, maybe a interaction between X server and a library somewhere, but all of my workstations run Debian/testing, and all of them have been upgraded yesterday to run with the same libraries.

Does someone has an idea to fix this trouble ? On this workstation, 2.48 is totally unusable.

        Best regards,

        JKB