On 03/11/2017 16:26, Richmond wrote:
> How do I tell if, for example, CVE-2017-7810 has been addressed in
> Seamonkey? I see it is fixed in Firefox ESR 52.4. So if I recompile will
> it be in Seamonkey comm-esr52?

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2017-22/#CVE-2017-7810

Mozilla developers and community members Christoph Diehl, Jan de Mooij, Jason
Kratzer, Randell Jesup, Tom Ritter, Tyson Smith, and Sebastian Hengst reported
memory safety bugs present in Firefox 55 and Firefox ESR 52.3. Some of these
bugs showed evidence of memory corruption and we presume that with enough
effort that some of these could be exploited to run arbitrary code.