Not sure if this already applies to 2.49.1.

Set signon.autofillForms.http to true and see what goes.

But I think FB should be https or?

FRG

David E. Ross wrote:
On 11/13/2017 4:32 PM, Hawker wrote:
As the subject says, I just installed 2.49.1. In Facebook it still auto
completes the user name but not password. After entering it still does
not do it the next time.
On some other sites it neither auto enters the user name or password.
How can I put it back like it was?

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
        SeaMonkey/2.49.1

I have not seen this problem with saved logins.  There are some sites,
however, that construct their login forms in a manner that defeats the
saving of passwords and even defeats the use of existing saved
passwords.  That is a problem with the site and not with SeaMonkey.