On 11/13/17 4:31 PM, Arnie Goetchius wrote:
Ray Davison wrote:
bo1953 wrote:
Hello all, I have the above on my desktop and lt, the embedded password manager
loses PW's at most
upgrades of SM.

I wish to find out what others use for PWM's that are compatible with SM or is
it I need to look
for one which will work with W10 Pro instead?

I have what is included with SM, but I mostly use Saved Password Editor.

I never loose passwords, or anything else, during an upgrade.  But then I never
do an upgrade.  I
copy the new version to a new tree, have it share all the previous data, and if
at some point I
decide I like the new better, I delete the older.

Ray

I use Quick Passwords but it may not work anymore after the major changes that
are coming to SM.
Does anyone know if Quick Passwords will continue to work in SM in the future.

What major changes?

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop