On 15/11/2017 4:43 AM, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Daniel wrote:
On 14/11/2017 8:21 AM, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Good news with 2.49.1 seems to fix the issue with authentication with Google Calendar and the ReminderFox extension! I have been reluctance to upgrade from 2.46 because with 2.48 ReminderFox could not sync with Google and IMO there is no substitute extension that works as well as ReminderFox.

Damn! Spoke too soon. Same error as 2.48. I guess I am going back to 2.46.

Jonathan, in SM 2.49.1 and/or 2.48, have you checked your Error Console (Tools->Web Development->Error Console) to see if there is anything there which might help the Devs out??

Clear the Console screen then do stuff until the error screen pops up.

How? The error console does not monitor the extension's configuration window. Trying to recreate the connection  to remote calendar only shows error in dialog

In a Virtualbox VM I installed SeaMonkey 2.46 and then installed ReminderFox. Added my Google Calendar as remote calendar to sync. No problem.

I can guarantee if I revert back to 2.46 ReminderFox will sync with no error. I did it 3 times with 2.48 so it is pretty likely it will do the same with 2.49.1.

I have currently installed Lightning with Provider for Google Calendar and Lightbird and it does work. It is just that ReminderFox has a much more concise yet still full featured UI. It was a very simple process to mark events as completed and not just dismiss them...

O.K., so nothing is showing up in the SM Error Console. Fair enough!!

Daniel
--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

Go Dallas Cowgirls!! .... Err!! ... Um!! .. I mean *Go Dallas Cowboys* !!