Ed Mullen wrote on 18-11-17 17:47:
On 11/17/2017 at 5:52 PM, Ray_Net created this epitome of digital genius:
Hello,
I have put 2 url pages on "Edit" - "Preferences" - "Browser" - "Clicking the Home button takes you to this group of pages"

How can I do this when creating ONE bookmark able to open 3 different pages ?

Create a folder on you bookmarks toolbar and put the 3 bookmarks in there. Middle-clicking will open all in tabs. You can also right-click the folder and choose Open all in tabs.

Thank you very much - A pretty good solution that works.