Mort Linder wrote on 26-11-17 22:22:
Ray_Net wrote:
Gerd Schweizer wrote on 26-11-17 16:04:
Ray_Net schrieb:

Could you ininstall "Chrome Messenger"
Did You mean uninstall?
In my german W10 its not possible.

Yes, the keyboard writes ininstall instead of uninstall :-)
I have W10 without "Chrome Messenger"
I did not know what "Chrome Messenger" is.
the following page cannot help you ?
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95319?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

Hi,

Thank you, but that does not work. Chrome Messenger is NOT in my control panel, and does not appear in an internal search. That is why it is sneaky.

Perhaps, removing Chrome itself will then remove also "Chrome Messenger" ... anyway when I type "Chrome Messenger" on the Google input text - Google points me on bags not on a that strange mail-program.
Google did not know something about your "Chrome Messenger".