On 12/3/2017 11:01 AM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Ant wrote:

On 11/28/2017 10:47 AM, Ant wrote:
https://wawd.breezy.hr/p/75e9a9f21eca-trainer-technical-writer as an example. For each print pages, there is that annoying "ActionKit" menu section covering up texts. :(

Is it possible to remove it when printing? Thank you in advance. :)

https://www.skipthedrive.com/jobs/?pg=1&search=qa&type&job_location&sort=d example has the same problem too. It looks like there's no way to remove those extra overlays from this newsgroup thread's replies. :(

Why would you want to remove them from this newsgroup thread's replies? ;-)

Oops. My bad English again since I am not good with it. I should had said "according" instead of "from". :P
--
"Stan, are you OK?" --Francine; "Yeah. Hey, you look like ants from down here. Wait, wait, those are just ants on my eyes..." --Stan from American Dad's S3E15 (Stanny Slickers 2: The Legend of Ollie's Gold) deleted scene Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\           Ant(Dude) @ Personal Web Site http://antfarm.ma.cx