DoctorBill wrote on 31-12-17 07:21:
DoctorBill wrote:
I had to drop my ISP - went downhill.

Now I have an ISP thru my Telephone Company at 6 Mbps and it works fine.

BUT - their E-Mail is pretty much garbage.    Frontier.com

My old ISP had an E-Mail service that worked well with my SeaMonkey.
The new "Frontier" service doesn't work well with SM.  Clunky. Supposed to get
worse in 2018, Frontier says !

I have several gmail accounts, but gmail does not handle Pictures (photo files) very well.  There is no "In Line Photos" like SeaMonkey has - just "attachments".

Can anyone recommend a good E-Mail service that allows photos to be embedded in
the message like SM did ?  INSERT |  IMAGE   etc.....

I Googled E-Mail
www.technorms.com/14035/10-free-email-service-providers
and got a list.

Are any of those good for what I need ?  If not, can someone recommend others ?

DoctorBill

I am just asking here on this News Group because so many of you are so knowledgeable.
You folks know a lot about the Internet and SeaMonkey.

Why SM cannot insert-image when working with the smtp of your new isp ?
For what reason didi you say "
The new "Frontier" service doesn't work well with SM" did you have problem receiving mail or sending mail ?
What is the "error message" ?

This page is useful:
https://frontier.com/helpcenter/categories/internet/email/set-up-email-in-other-programs/email-programs/mozilla-thunderbird