On 2/3/2018 4:37 AM, Klaus Weber wrote:
> Perfect! Thank you very much.

For future extension/addon's I recommend installing the AMO addon:

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/amo-browsing-for-seamonkey/>

"<quote>
This extension makes browsing for extensions easier at
addons.mozilla.org. It fixes incorrect information about some extensions
being not available for SeaMonkey and adds links to the Add-on Converter
where needed. When this add-on has been installed it will add a "View
Version History" link to the download page of Firefox or Thunderbird
add-ons. This link takes you to a new page, which lists the most recent
versions of an add-on, and offers install, convert, and/or download
buttons when appropriate."
</quote>

In addition, if you still aren't finding what you need from the standard
AMO "View Version History" link, you can also use:
<chrome://amobrowsing/content/search.html?q=&host=addons.mozilla.org&type=extension&sort=relevance&app=>
(bookmark that)
and using the AMO addon seach from there - including extensions, themes,
dictionaries, language packs, etc ('Type:' box drop down).