On 3/7/2018 at 12:13 PM, Hawker created this epitome of digital genius:
Could use some advise on User Agent switching.

I am currently using User Agent Switcher.
I find using it, and updating the UAs in it anything less than intuitive.

What I mostly want to do is have all Google domain use default to the current FireFox UA as much of Google does not work properly with Seamonkey's UA but works fine when I switch it. I can't see how to lock that in with User Agent Switcher. I want everything else to default to Seamonkey.

The other thing that would be nice is to easily toggle between two different user agents. The one for SM and the FireFox one for the same Geko revision as easily as I do with AutoPlay.

Is there a way to do either of these?  Am I just an idiot on using User Agent Switcher?

Add to prefs.js ...

user_pref("general.useragent.override.google.com", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0");

I use this for chase.com which is ignorant of SM and tells me to upgrade my browser.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/