Jonathan Wilson wrote:
When I visit the ABC iview website (iview.abc.net.au, probably only works for Australians) it displays "click to activate Adobe Flash" even though I have selected "always activate for this site" in the past. If I click the blue brick icon that is now showing up and select "always activate for this site" it doesn't activate automatically at all. My Flash player version is 29.0.0.113 (the latest Adobe shows on their site) and until very recently it worked just fine but now its acting weird (and no I am not viewing things in a private browsing window).

Is there some way I can just tell SeaMonkey "hey, I dont care about all the warnings and stuff, I just want Flash to always work on this particular site when I visit it"? (or alternatively if someone knows of a way to get the desktop version of the website to serve me HTML5 rather than Flash, that's also a suitable solution)

Also having same problems which only occurred after I downloaded the latest Adobe update. I'm assuming the problem is between the latest flash upgrade and iView. Like you I have never had this problem before and have always had flash player to only activate for iview.