On 3/18/2018 at 12:54 PM, Mort Linder created this epitome of digital genius:
Hi,

I have a recurring problem.  type up an e-mail with neat vertical columns, and the recipient (and my SENT box) gets scrambled results, making it difficult or impossible to properly read the e-mail.

How can I send out e-mails that retain my columnar structure?

Thanks,

Mort Linder

---

How are you making the columns? In plain text using spaces? Inserting a table? Composing in plain text or HTML?

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/