On 3/28/2018 9:40 PM, null wrote:
> Have had increasing problems playing video in SM for a long time now.
> Getting the latest SM version doesn't help. Seems it all stems from
> ongoing, behind-the-scenes jostling between flashplayer, WEBM and the
> HTML5 player. Currently I can't play anything on Facebook or Instagram,
> and many news sites have video that won't play. The latest nonsense on
> many news sites is a message saying "This video could not be loaded -
> crossdomain access denied". No idea exactly what that implies.
>
> Are other SM users having these sort of problems?

I do not subscribe or visit Facebook or Instagram.  I do visit a number
of news sites and have not seen any problems viewing videos.  At which
news sites do you have a problem.  Please specific at least the sites'
domains.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

First you say you do, and then you don't.
And then you say you will, but then won't.
You're undecided now, so what're you goin' to do?
                        From a 1950s song
That should be Donald Trump's theme song.  He obviously
does not understand "commitment", whether it is about
policy or marriage.