Cecil Bankston wrote:
Some of the commercial, non-spam messages I receive do not display their
included images.  I have preferences set to show all images, and the
block images box is not checked.  An example of this is messages I
receive from this address: cornellbi...@cornell.edu.  A "View it in your
browser" link in one of these messages points to this page:
https://us2.campaign-archive.com/?u=b35ddb671faf4a16c0ce32406&id=46308dfd2a&e=99f36663cc

The images on that page do not display in my SeaMonkey browser but do
appear in Microsoft Edge.  I use NoScript, but it is not blocking any
scripts on that page.

Is some other setting required to allow display of the images in these
messages?

What you might want to try is:
Advanced -> Scripts & Plugins
You could enable plugins for Mail & Newsgroups there.

Not something I'd ever want to do myself but ymmv.

--
cogito ergo spam