Mozilla User wrote:
First YouTube, then YahooMail, now I will soon no longer be able to track my packages through USPS using SeaMonkey.

When on the USPS using SeaMonkey, I get this message:
Alert: As of April 30, USPS.com will no longer support outdated browsers. To continue access, you may need to upgrade your browser. Read more ›

:(

I guess years of using the Mozilla Browser, and then SeaMonkey are about to come to an end. I loved the idea of it and have been a loyal user for about 15 years, but now I guess I need to switch to FireFox. It's just a pain in the neck to keep switching between browsers for certain websites. I like having one browser for everything.

---

USPS says they require versions 59, 58.0.1 of Firefox. Easily done -- just lie to them (spoof FF by changing your user agent string). Lots of ways to do it if you want to, just ask around.

Paul B. Gallagher