David E. Ross wrote:
On 4/23/2018 8:01 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:

On 4/23/2018 6:28 PM, Ant wrote:
Instead of going one by one? I cannot even highlight all newsgroups to
mark all. :(

Thank you in advance. :)

With one exception, no newsreader application -- including SeaMonkey and
Thunderbird -- can change the status of newsgroup messages on a server.

I suspect the OP was talking about marking messages as read, or as junk,
or setting their priority, or some other local function. Nobody else
needs to know how I personally mark the various messages on my machine.

The original subject indicates the user wants to mark messages on a
server.

Well, don't take my word for it. Read his reply.

Paul B. Gallagher