2.49.3 is at 52.7.3 level and should have been or for weeks. Unfortunately the last macOS builder decided otherwise and quit. It is working again now and all packages are done.

https://blog.seamonkey-project.org/

Candidates are here and for all I know will be the final:

https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/seamonkey/candidates/2.49.3-candidates/build2/

I hope early in the week. 2.49.4 will follow probably after TB 52.8. If the macOS builder quits again it will be delayed. We now started building up a new infrastructure and already have a shiny new mac OS builder in the cloud but integrating it into the build environment will take time. The new infra will be done outside of mozilla "space".

FRG