thanks it worked

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Smiles wrote:

good day

I have one website that allows for a download link for software each day for years it would show the currant page but now after updating SeaMonkey it shows seams to display a  cashed page and I have to reload the page to get correct offer

I looked at preference but see no issues can any one advise what the problem might be

"Cached page"

Edit | Preferences | Advanced | Cache
Compare the page in the cache to the page on the network:
[Every time I view the page]

I do recommend you clear the cache now since it seems to be acting up (not a technical term).

Edit | Preferences | Privacy & Security | Private Data
Check the options you like and click the button, "Clear now."