On 5/30/18 7:20 PM, Mort Linder wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
You posted your message on this newsgroup using SeaMonkey 2.49.3.  That
is the latest end-user version.  What more do you want?

I am still asking why I still get a red on-screen message that this version of SeaMonkey is not supported regarding updates.  Is this question not clear? Is it not valid?

<annoying avast ad removed>

It's clear and valid.

You see it because updates from previous versions don't work, and you possibly have this page <https://www.seamonkey-project.org/> set as your home page.

"Automatic upgrades from previous versions are, for most configurations, disabled for this release. If you need to upgrade from an earlier version, please download the full installer from the downloads section and install SeaMonkey 2.49.3 manually over the previous version."

It doesn't say your version isn't current.

Is that clear?

Try this page. <https://www.seamonkey-project.org/start/>

--
GO GOLDEN KNIGHTS!