On 5/3/2018 4:08 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
Is there a way to edit SeaMonkey's list of Helper Applications?  I want
to add an entry for a file extension and delete another entry.

Set up a new profile and re-create all the helper apps exactly the way you want them. Then overinstall mimeTypes.rdf into your regular profile. After that you can delete the new profile, thus destroying all the evidence. I looked at the mimeTypes file and could find no specific reference to SeaMonkey, so maybe it will work in FF as well if you have both installed. Lotta work for two helper apps, but whatever...

All the usual caveats about first backing up what you are about to change apply.