On 6/21/18 8:45 AM, Bill Spikowski wrote:
When I go to the Add-ons Manager, then select "Get Add-on" -- I don't see any way to search for add-on (there's a button to BROWSE all add-ons, and a list of "Featured Add-ons," but no search box).

I usually end up doing a web search, but that always turns up lots of outdated information.

When you go to the Add-ons Manager select "Extensions", where you will see a search bar.

Install the AMO Browsing for SeaMonkey extension to make finding extensions easier.

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/amo-browsing-for-seamonkey/>

RAM: 8 GiB
Graphics: GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2
OS: Ubuntu Linux 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop