EE wrote:
Bill Spikowski wrote:
Longtime SM user, but using SM in Windows 10 for the first time -- version
2.49.3

I don't have a "Delete" button on the toolbar at the top of the browser window. The "Customize
Toolbar" window doesn't have a "Delete" button that I can add to the toolbar; how can I put
one there?

(I used to use Prefbar also, which I'm more familiar with -- but I don't have
it working yet.)

If you want to delete mail or sent messages, you can use the Delete key on the
keyboard, or you can use the File button and move messages to the trash from
that.  There are advantages to using the File button, since it makes it easy to
move messages between any two folders.

I've been using both of those methods since switching to Windows 10 -- but I receive and
delete A LOT of messages, and the extra reaching and clicking for something as simple as
"DELETE" has gotten tiresome.

I've been using SM 2.49.3 on WinXP and on Win7; both have a delete button,
which I assumed was a native part of Seamonkey -- but could be something I
added years ago, I just don't recall....