Mason83 wrote:
On 03/07/2018 15:35, Cecil Bankston wrote:
I usually use my SeaMonkey browser to access my Cox Webmail to mark the
spam messages the Cox filter misses before I download new messages with
SeaMonkey Mail.  SeaMonkey Mail still accesses the account normally; but
recently, after I enter my address and password on the Cox Webmail
sign-in page I get a new pop-up saying "Authentication Required" and
"https://myemail.cox.net is requesting your username and password. The
site says: “OX WebDAV”.   Even if I re-enter the username and password,
the same pop-up returns, blocking my webmail access.

Edge browser accesses the webmail page normally.

Can anyone suggest what may have changed to cause this issue and what
might be done to correct it?

You should try with a fresh test profile.

Regards.

It's not the profile.  The same problem occurs on my wife's computer.

--
C. Bankston