In 99% of all cases always the same. Virus scanner acts as a man in the middle and intercepts https traffic. You need to disable it or install the virus scanner certificate(s) in SeaMonkey. There were enough cases discussed here. Just use search or ask for support wrt. your virus scanner.

FRG

Paul Bergsagel wrote:
mode...@gmail.com wrote:
After installing seamonkey browser it said that "this connection is untrusted. You have asked SeaMonkey to connect securely to www.seamonkey-project.org but we cannot confirm that connection is secure. This website's identity can't be verivied.

I don't know if it would be safe to cancel the message and use SeaMonkey browser or if it would even work.
Please advise

I had something similar happen with a site claiming that the connection was untrusted and denied my connection. There is a solution which worked for me. Go to the SeaMonkey preferences->Privacy & Security->SSL/TLS. Under "SSL/TLS Protocol Versions make sure you check TLS 1.0  TSL 1.1 TLS 1.2. (note TSL 1.1 will have a check mark but be greyed out).  Some web pages have not been updated to newer protocols and if the earlier protocols(TSL 1.0) have been disabled the site will not load and be flagged as untrustworthy.

I hope this helps.