On 7/18/18 6:52 PM, DoctorBill wrote:
I have three external e-mail accounts which I can go to INDIVIDUALLY and
use.
I also am attempting to use those accounts FROM the SM E-mail Suite - and I
run into a problem with Frontier.com.

Every time I attempt to SEND a message using the Frontier account, I get an error
message "Login to Server Failed".

I got on a Frontier.com Chat room and they said that I need to contact Mozilla to
solve this problem.  As always - it is someone else's fault........

I took a screen shot of my Mail & News group setting for the Frontier Account. Does it help ?    I am too dumb to know what to even ask !    see link attached

https://s33.postimg.cc/djqkbjeq7/Frontier_Problem.jpg

DoctorBill

what did you create for the outgoing SMTP server connection which allows you to send messages?

You can probably use these directions.

<https://frontier.com/helpcenter/categories/internet/email/set-up-email-in-other-programs/email-programs/mozilla-thunderbird>

RAM: 8 GiB
Graphics: GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2
OS: Ubuntu Linux 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop