My bookmarks, like Topsy, just grew over the years.
I've just been introduced to cherrytree, a hierarchical note taking application storing data in a sqlite file. That hierarchical structure appears to be a good match for how I think about my bookmarks.

My naive internet search appears that a json->sql conversion is possible. The problem is I know essentially nothing of either json or mysql.

Is there a package which can do the json->sql conversion?
Being able export the edited mysql to json would be a plus.

TIA