On 2018-08-14 6:04 p.m., wwel...@gmail.com wrote:
How can I import my BOOKMARKS from my IMAC to my Mac Lap top?

First (on my IMAC) I went to MANAGE BOOKMARKS and then EXPORT the html file.
Then I e mailed this file to my own e mail. On my wife's Mac laptop in SM I
went to MANAGE BOOKMARKS and clicked on IMPORT but nothing happened!

1. Go to Help-->Troubleshooting_Information.
2. Click on [Show in Finder].
3. Quit SeaMonkey.
4. Go to the folder "bookmarkbackups"
5. Copy the latest backup file (there should be a date in each file name).
6. On your destination Mac, open SeaMonkey then go to Bookmarks-->Manage_Bookmarks. 7. Go to Tools-->Restore-->Choose_File, and select the file you copied in step 5.

--
<http://ilias.ca/links>
Newsgroup moderator