Smiles wrote on 08/23/2018 05:08 AM:
A friend's wife was killed in a car accident and her cell phone destroyed.
She never back it up but over 3000 photos were downloaded to her Facebook account is there any easy way of downloading them all without selecting each photo. she has others that are lost for ever because they were never posted

Sorry I do not use or have a Facebook account so I have noidea

regards
Smiles

FB has a tool to download all data, which includes all photos... additionally, most phones will automagically back up all photos to their phone's cloud data base unless the owner has opted out...

--
sean nathan bean
 ~ requires all to bring us a shrubbery!

"The purpose of life, is to be happy."
      ~ Dalai Lama XIV

"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
      ~ Abraham Lincoln