On 8/28/18 10:46 AM, Tom Pamin wrote:
Mason83 wrote:
On 27/08/2018 16:30, Daniel wrote:

I've contributed to a couple of Kickstarter projects which entitle me to
download the Video's from such sites as Vimeo.com. And Youtube.com as
well, and other sites.

When I enter the supplied password, I'd expect I can watch the video,
but how do I actually get the video file downloaded onto my hard drive??
Can I do it with-in SeaMonkey, or do I need an add-on??

AFAIU, Video DownloadHelper is quite popular.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/

Regards.

When I try to install this, it says the file is corrupt?

It is a WebExtension and they don't work in SeaMonkey.

Try https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/seamonkey/addon/downthemall/

RAM: 8 GiB
Graphics: GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop