On 9/11/2018 1:39 AM, Alex Beauroy wrote:
On 11/09/2018 06:05, Edmund Wong wrote:
Ant wrote:
https://blog.seamonkey-project.org/2018/09/11/end-of-an-era/

Can't wait to see the future of SeaMonkey. I wonder if this means no
more minor v2.49.x releases with security fixes. :(

No, it just means that we'll release the v2.49.x when we get
this mess cleared up.  And by "mess", I mean the new infrastructure
which is unfortunately, taking a lot longer to get running
properly than I had anticipated.

Mainly because I'm also trying to incorporate the build config
changes to be able to build both comm-as-topsrcdir and moz-as-top.

I do apologize for the delay.

Edmund

May our gratitude express all your virtues!!!
I'm and old user since Netscape Communicator & I'm delighted with SeaMonkey.
Your work is part of History.
Viva Mozilla!!

Ditto. I remember using Netscape since v2.x back in college! :O
--
Never forget (9/11)!
   /\___/\            If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
 | |o   o| |         http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    \ _ /
     ( )