On 09/12/2018 04:31 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
On 09/11/2018 09:13 PM, David E. Ross wrote:

You can get the file from <[snipped]>.
Let me know when you have downloaded the file so that I can then delete
it from my Web site.

Note that my profile is in a non-standard location.  Thus, the path to
my bookmarks.html file is non-standard.

However, the HTML file you provided seemed to have hierarchical
indentation the way you described.

Done. Will test later today. Thank you.

Works on my WinXP machine now. Your Sept 5 post had a typo - said "userChrome.css" not "userContent.css".

My Linux machine still has problems. Will upgrade to latest SeaMonkey and experiment with a clean profile. My current profile has been tweaked many times in last decade or so.