Sorry, I should have been more clear.

It doesn't work in the HTML source window.

I tried a new profile, didn't change anything.

Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
Works fine here

https://imgur.com/a/viqOu6I

Try a new test profile. Also check if it is theme or add-on related.

Open the error console and see if you spot something when you press ctrl-f or select the menu. For the menu to work you need to select something.

If you have a reproducible test case with a new profile open a bug. You can always open one but with exiting profiles and x add-ons in them it will probably not be fixed if it can't be reproduced by a dev immediately.

FRG

Dirk Munk wrote:
Dirk Munk wrote:
Seamonkey 64 bit 2.49.5 Build identifier: 20180727042454

When I open a web page in the composer (File > Edit page), the Find function doesn't work. Find & Replace however does work.
With the latest build, 20180923041539, Find & Replace is broken as well!!

Not good, the composer becomes quite useless this way.