https://imgur.com/a/jCa62xz

ped...@gmail.com wrote:
On Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 6:53:02 AM UTC-6, Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
It is in the default permissions (no domain) under the asterik.

FRG

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:

The prefs for email images from senders are in the default domain * in the
data manager. Look for
chrome://messenger/content/email=xxx in the Permissions tab.

Check Use Default to delete it.

File Not Found

The file chrome://messenger/content/email=xxx cannot be found. Please check
the location and try again.

      Could the item have been renamed, removed, or relocated?
      Is there a spelling, capitalization, or other typographical error in the
address?
      Do you have sufficient access permissions to the requested item?

[Try Again]

If I substitute a valid email address for "xxx" I get the same result.

If you mean to search for that in Data Manager's Permissions tab, I get no
hits, even if I truncate it to just "messenger" -- no such domain with
permissions set.

My domain * permissions is blank, nothing in there.  I can only add at this
point

Let's say I want to add this on customerserv...@example.com (yes I know this is
used as an example), is there a key I can at in this permissions box?

PaulE