On 12/11/2018 10:43 AM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Ant wrote:

Oh. Hmm, how come in web browser's URL, it still remembers my past histories even though I cleared them out?

"Location Bar History" and "Browsing History" are two different things:

Edit | Preferences | Privacy & Security | Private Data

If you want SM to clear both, check both.

Yeah, I checked all of those options. :(
--
"Stan, are you OK?" --Francine; "Yeah. Hey, you look like ants from down here. Wait, wait, those are just ants on my eyes..." --Stan from American Dad's S3E15 (Stanny Slickers 2: The Legend of Ollie's Gold) deleted scene Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )