On 12/14/2018 1:06 PM, meagain wrote:
> [...]

I saw the problem.  However, the memory usage actually decreased when I
disabled JavaScript for the page I was viewing.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

"President Donald Trump said on Tuesday [11 December] that
U.S. authorities had 'caught 10 terrorists', ... but four
government sources said there was no recent evidence of terrorism
suspects being caught along the border."  Reuters News

I think Trump is the primary source of the fake news he condemns.